Star Wars :: Infinite Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

The Current year is 7 ABY

In a blistering attack Admiral Ackbar and the New Republic Forces have begun their assault upon the Core worlds with Coruscant as their final objective. The Empire have retaliated with a terrifying show of force even going so far as to unleash their devastating Super Star Destroyers against the attackers.
Liberty stands upon a knife edge, will the Legendary Admiral succeed or will the Empire deal the death blow it has been seeking for so many years?

Where there is strife and turmoil there are credits to be made and whispers in the criminal underworld tell of a shadowy organization controlled by the illusive and unforgiving Red Queen. Her lust for riches knowns no bounds and already she has made powerful and deadly enemies.
Switch Accounts

Affiliates
We don't have any affiliates. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

Itio Vikes Reporting For Duty, Sirs!

3 posters

Go down

Itio Vikes Reporting For Duty, Sirs! Empty Itio Vikes Reporting For Duty, Sirs!

Post  Marlamin1 7th March 2013, 05:09

So, I hear this is where all the cool cats gather, the ass-end of space in a stinking cantina... All of you drunk, or rather Sal is drunk enough for all of you... I feel at home again! Now, where do I start? >.>
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Itio Vikes Reporting For Duty, Sirs! Empty Re: Itio Vikes Reporting For Duty, Sirs!

Post  Rani Churs 7th March 2013, 07:36

I thought all the tossers were preemptively banned.

Oh wait...I'm still here.
Rani Churs
Rani Churs

Back to top Go down

Itio Vikes Reporting For Duty, Sirs! Empty Re: Itio Vikes Reporting For Duty, Sirs!

Post  Marlamin1 7th March 2013, 11:51

Woah, you're still alive?! I thought I'd killed you after our last encounter. Well, I'll make sure your liver doesn't survive this time... Somebody fetch us the everclear, and a couple shot glasses.
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rani Churs 7th March 2013, 12:10

Sad thing is our adventure now pales in comparison to the things that have happened since then. Tis a wonder I'm still kicking. I've managed (barely) to stay out of jail since then, however.
Rani Churs
Rani Churs

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlamin1 7th March 2013, 12:24

Then you haven't been trying hard enough.
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rani Churs 7th March 2013, 13:24

They haven't been trying hard enough.

Tis a slight distinction, but an important one.
Rani Churs
Rani Churs

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlamin1 8th March 2013, 00:12

So, where do I start? I'm itchin' to get a thread going.
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8th March 2013, 00:19

The same place you start everyforum, Pinky.
The Landing Pad!

Back to top Go down

Post  Morlenoth 8th March 2013, 04:52

They can always use more Rebels...
Morlenoth
Morlenoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlamin1 8th March 2013, 15:28

Thanks chaps!
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum