Star Wars :: Infinite Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

The Current year is 7 ABY

In a blistering attack Admiral Ackbar and the New Republic Forces have begun their assault upon the Core worlds with Coruscant as their final objective. The Empire have retaliated with a terrifying show of force even going so far as to unleash their devastating Super Star Destroyers against the attackers.
Liberty stands upon a knife edge, will the Legendary Admiral succeed or will the Empire deal the death blow it has been seeking for so many years?

Where there is strife and turmoil there are credits to be made and whispers in the criminal underworld tell of a shadowy organization controlled by the illusive and unforgiving Red Queen. Her lust for riches knowns no bounds and already she has made powerful and deadly enemies.
Switch Accounts

Affiliates
We don't have any affiliates. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

Headless Gungan Cantina

3 posters

Go down

Headless Gungan Cantina Empty Headless Gungan Cantina

Post  Arya Cognito 21st December 2012, 13:57

"The food here is nothing to write about. Your typical bar shite, right?" Arya asked nonchalantly to her driver as she was dropped off in front of the Headless Gungan. An animated marquee showed a Jar Jar type getting a lightsaber to the top of his neck and the head rolling length of marquee. As the head rolled, the name of Corellian cantina was revealed, then repeat.

Moments later, Arya sat on a stool at the bar in a black tank top and blue jeans. Her eyes fixed on the exotic drink in front of her. The bar room around her was a mass of drunk aliens of varying species. The traditional Corellian metallic cantina was offered up to the masses with an amusing twist of Headless or Nearly Headless Gungan holos displayed in the corners of the room.

"Barkeep, can I get anoth--" Before Arya could finish her statement a naked Wookiee and a naked orange-n-black Zabrak began to run laps around the place. Arya was bewildered for a moment.

"Put a belt on, ya fucking furball!" Arya shouted at the Wookiee. "Zabrak, you have it where it counts, continue the bouncing action." Arya smirked sheepishly.
Arya Cognito
Arya Cognito

Back to top Go down

Headless Gungan Cantina Empty Re: Headless Gungan Cantina

Post  Guest 11th January 2013, 14:13

"Ay, Dee-Jay!" Jakob called out from some corner of the room, "Get some proper music on or I'll do it for you!" he shouted out. The music changed to some typical cantina jazz shite that nobody liked anymore. With a very audible growl, Jakob stood from his seat and disappeared behind a door that read STAFF ONLY.

Moments later, anyone looking up at the DJ Booth would see Jak come through the door and he stopped the music. Unfortunately for the current DJ, stopping the music automatically turned on the microphone.

"You. Box. Your stuff. No, leave the equipment, that's mine." he grabbed the DJ, and shoved him out of the door. "Door. Bye-bye. That's right - you're fired." he finished, then the ex-DJ could be seen exiting the staff only area and leaving the cantina with his head hung.
In a few moments, Jakob found some music more to his liking and set it going. Then he looked over the audience for a new DJ. He saw the nude zabrak and grinned.

[Rush // Vapor Trail -- Vapor Trails]

"Ay, you! Zabrak with the oversized tecticles! Get up here, you're the new chief!" he let out a laugh and slid down the rail of the stairs, lifting his legs over the excited-looking alien, before taking a run and swooping onto the barstool next to Arya and grinning at her. He wore a tank-top dragon shirt similar to the collared shirt he wore his 'First Day', black jeans, a Firnakk tooth necklass, and a few multicolored wrisbands. His hair was in spikes and he wore that childish grin he always did before he joined the Order.

"Hello, Arya dear!" he said over the loud music, "What brings you to my little corner of the Galaxy?" he grinned at her and snapped his fingers to the bartender "One of the usual for me, and the lady's drinks are on the house."

Back to top Go down

Post  Arya Cognito 11th January 2013, 15:12

Arya's eyes bulged at hearing the familiar voice. She snorted at his proclamation that this was his 'corner of the galaxy'. Flattered by the gesture of buying her drinks, Arya smiled and winked at Jak.

"Dahhhling! It is wonderful to see you again. How has life been treating you?" Arya stated grinning.

"By the way, I will be making further requests from the naked Zabrak and you later on." Arya said as she pounced on her new beverage.
Arya Cognito
Arya Cognito

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 11th January 2013, 15:59

"I remember this one time, I got shot from a torpedo launc tube. Yeah, true story. They had to lube me up and everything. Heck no I ain't lying, I still have the friction burns on my exceptionally pert arse cheeks. Why I hear you ask?" The droid, who had turned itself off some time ago, thus committing the cybernetic equivalent of suicide had not, infact, asked any such question. "Bollocks if I know Chrominda," That's right the droid was a girl in Nik 'Twelve sheets to the wind and three nosefulls of glitterstim dust' Rillians mind.

This obviously explained why he kept trying to feel up her leg seductively, once commenting on how firm her thighs were and did she do any mat work? Pilates perhaps, maybe a spot of yoga? He never once stopped to ask himself why he'd been near electrocuted by a loose wire or how they were so damn shiny.

"You haven't touched your drink darlin'..." He said, with more than a hint of disappointment and frustration.

Thats right kids, he was setting the stage for a night of lubrication, intoxication and mast-...well...if he didn't sober up any time soon and Chominda took pity on him the latter wouldn't matter.
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Arya Cognito 12th January 2013, 10:09

Arya fell off of her bar stool laughing her ass off. She'd been watching Nick practically molest the deactivated droid. Giggling like a wacko in an asylum full of fuzzy bunnies, Arya accidentally knocked into the deactivated Chrominda and saw the droid fall into her unfinished drink. With a look of mock horror on her face, Arya started snickering again and fell against the naked Zabrak that had begun running laps around the bar again. Her black tank top ripped a bit as one of the zabrak's funky horns scratched against the fabric of her top. "My boooooobs! They musssh stayeee under zee flablic. Cheeky zabraki monkey!"
Arya Cognito
Arya Cognito

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 3rd January 2014, 04:17

Sigma walked in and saw all the insanity, and then sat as far away from it all as possible. He found an empty and abandoned place at the bar and waited for the barkeep to arrive. While he waited, he looked around. There was a nude Zabrak, a half-nude human woman, a man hitting on a deactivated droid, and a person who he saw for a moment but wasn't there anymore. The barkeep arrived, and Sigma ordered a glass of water. The Barkeep scoffed and handed the young man a bottle of whiskey, to which Sigma stared at irritably.

With little choice, Sigma grabbed a small glass off the stack on the counter and poured himself an experimental sip. He downed it then immediately started coughing and gasping for air. He didn't know what in the galaxy that was, but it was strong. He couldn't say he was very fond of it, either.
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum