Star Wars :: Infinite Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

The Current year is 7 ABY

In a blistering attack Admiral Ackbar and the New Republic Forces have begun their assault upon the Core worlds with Coruscant as their final objective. The Empire have retaliated with a terrifying show of force even going so far as to unleash their devastating Super Star Destroyers against the attackers.
Liberty stands upon a knife edge, will the Legendary Admiral succeed or will the Empire deal the death blow it has been seeking for so many years?

Where there is strife and turmoil there are credits to be made and whispers in the criminal underworld tell of a shadowy organization controlled by the illusive and unforgiving Red Queen. Her lust for riches knowns no bounds and already she has made powerful and deadly enemies.
Switch Accounts

Affiliates
We don't have any affiliates. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

Cleaning House

3 posters

Go down

Cleaning House Empty Cleaning House

Post  Morlenoth 17th December 2012, 08:47

It has been brought to my attention that before my arrival here, it seems the Empire has been put in the most unusual set of dire straights in terms of her security apparatus and intelligence gathering operations. Cognito has informed me of her clandestine weapons plant that has remained on Imperial Center of all places for the past six years.

If a private smuggling network can outsmart an Intelligence run Empire in their own backyard, then clearly something is wrong. The invasion of Krant is hereby cancelled. Renovatio Imperii is thus cancelled until further notice. Ysanne Isard will be executed for incompetence. Martial Law will be enacted on Imperial Center as I bring about a Coup D'etat.

Due to a lack of adherence to canon by the other factions. No further reference to Canonical events in the Empire will be referenced. From 6 ABY forwards, the Empire will diverge from Canon.

All those not in favour of my actions, please state them here. Any Imperials around, state your preferences. Sith Lore Characters will be ported to swell up my NPC ranks in this short notice. Their timeframe will be set at 6 ABY. My character shall remain Valerius. Can I also be informed who the Imperial FL is supposed to be...because I believe the arrangement Sal and I made were pretty ad hoc.
Morlenoth
Morlenoth

Back to top Go down

Cleaning House Empty Re: Cleaning House

Post  Guest 17th December 2012, 09:10

I only have one thing to say, mate:

The end times have come.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 17th December 2012, 21:42

I said it before you joined, the Empire is yours so have at it. You run the show, whichever way you want to go is up to you.
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Icehawk 3rd February 2013, 14:48

If I have time, I might pop in some for light Imperial rping.
Icehawk
Icehawk

https://www.facebook.com/icehawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum